10/11/2016

The News Oct./Nov. Mini-Tour

I'm going on a little blitz of launches and readings for The News, straddling Halloween (not sure where I'll be on the 31st, but I'll be sure to be dressed as a "bedraggled poet").

If you're in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal or Picton/Belleville, I'm coming your way:



The News Vancouver Book Launch
Thursday, October 27th, 7:00 PM (Doors 6:30)
WISE Hall
1882 Adanac Street, Vancouver
Featuring: Raoul Fernandes, Aislinn Hunter, Karen Solie and me!
Free! And free snacks!
RSVP here.

Three Poets Walk Into a Cafe
Sunday, October 30th, 3:00 PM
Books and Company
289 Main Street, Picton, ON
Featuring: Michael Casteels, Ben Ladouceur and me!
Free!
RSVP here.

Resonance Reading Series
Tuesday, November 1st, 9:00 PM
Resonance Cafe
5175A Ave du Parc, Montreal, QC
Featuring: TBA, but I'm one of them!
Free!

Pivot Reading Series
Wednesday, November 2nd, 8:00 PM
The Steady Cafe
1051 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON
Featuring: Leesa Dean, Stevie Howell, Erin Wunker and me!
PWYC (Suggestion Donation: $5)


I hope to see you there (wherever there is)!

No comments: