6/08/2012

from the other side


My dear friends, Chrissy and Rob, sent me these shots of my book out on the town in Newfoundland. Coast-to-coast coverage is complete. Thanks, you two!

If you've been wondering why the site has been quiet for a bit, it's because I'm in Poland, visiting with Marta's family and taking in the Euro Cup festivities. I've brought along a few copies of the book for family, so we'll see if I get my act together enough to take some "other side of the planet" TOSOO pictures.

I've been reading Larry Levis' The Gazer Within over the last few days. It's a lovely, sometimes challenging, book. His essay on place in poetry, "Eden and My Generation", is particularly notable. Quotes to come once I get home and have reliable internet access.

Until then, play nice, internet!

No comments: