5/20/2011

two toronto readings

Instead of "launching" The Other Side of Ourselves in Toronto (see launch reports for Vancouver and Montreal here and here), I'm participating in two reading series, two days apart, at the end of May. I mentioned one earlier, and the details are in for the other. Here's the info:

Art Bar Reading Series
Tuesday, May 31st, 8:00 PM
Clinton's
693 Bloor Street West, Toronto
Featuring: George Elliot Clarke, Julie Berry, Allen Sutterfield and myself!
Free!


livewords: Readings & Celebration: Misunderstandings Final Issue
Thursday, June 2nd, 8:00 PM
The Black Swan
154 Danforth, 2nd Floor, Toronto
Featuring: Al Moritz, Sam Cheuk, Mat Laporte, Paul Vermeersch, myself, and many more!
By donation

If you're in the neighbourhood, it would be great to see you at either reading!

2 comments:

Pearl said...

are you going to do an Ottawa launch?

Rob Taylor said...

No, sadly. I was in Ottawa, actually, visiting friends, but I couldn't get anything going with the local reading series'. I should have sent you an email...

Maybe in the fall? We'll see.