4/07/2011

The Other Side of Ourselves Vancouver Book Launch

I'm launching my book, The Other Side of Ourselves, on Saturday, May 14th. The details:

"The Other Side of Ourselves" Vancouver Launch
Saturday, May 14th, 6:30 doors, 7:00 PM start
Rowan's Roof Restaurant and Lounge
2340 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver
Featuring: Readings by Rob Taylor and Aislinn Hunter, music by Jasper Sloan Yip
Free, including free appetizers


Everyone is invited (yes, even you). It's not necessary to RSVP, but it would help me with numbers - I don't want anyone to miss out on the free appetizers! You can do that on the launch's Facebook event page or by emailing me at roblucastaylor(at)gmail(dot)com

I hope to see you there!


p.s. I've signed up both myself and my book to Goodreads. If you're on there, check it out!

4 comments:

daniela elza said...

Count me in. I will be there. it landed on my calendar even before your post. :-)

Unknown said...

Hey Rob,

Just wanted to say I spent the afternoon reading TOSOO (that's your book acronym if you haven't seen it yet). It's a great book, dude. Case in point: I don't normally go about leaving praise on a person's blog wall (your name is hard to search on facebook...) It's unbecoming, but the book's worth it.

Anyways, excited for what's to come,

Jeff L (TFS)

Rob Taylor said...

See you there, Daniela!

And damn, Jeff. Thanks! It's all the more appreciated because of what a fan I am of your writing.

Thanks for pushing through your distaste of blogs to get to me. I couldn't bring myself to push through my distaste of Facebook to pimp the book...

p.s. Do I have to sign all my blog comments "Rob T (TOSOO)" from now on? If so, I would have chosen a better acronym...

Unknown said...

I'm thinking of calling my next book "All Wonders Electric Sometimes Or Maybe Eventually"

So, it's.....

Jeff (AWESOME)

Cheers