4/29/2011

Cormorant Books Poetry Titles - Montreal Launch

I don't know much about Montreal's poetry scene. I know they like to give big money to small poems, and they are home to the real Signal imprint (nice try, M & S). Oh, and my editor lives there.

That seems like more than enough good reasons to be excited to visit, which I'll be doing for the Montreal launch of Cormorant's poetry line (a mere two days after my Vancouver launch).

The details:
Cormorant Books Poetry Line Montreal Launch
Monday, May 16th, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Sparrow Bar
5322 Boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montreal
Featuring: Launch of books by Rob Taylor, Jack Hannan and Bruce Taylor, and the anthology Undercurrents: New Voices in Canadian Poetry
Free, w/ "complimentary hors d'oeuvres"
Poster:

Spread the word, oh handful of Montrealers who read this blog!

No comments: