12/23/2010

christmas-cellanea

1. Cormorant Books' Spring 2011 Catalogue is online! See Mom? I told you I wasn't make the whole book thing up... (If you click the link, give the catalogue a second to load before scrolling through).

2. One Ghana, One Voice is now on Twitter. Follow along on all things Ghanaian + poetry at http://twitter.com/ghanapoetry. While on the subject of OGOV, don't forget to vote for your favourite poem of 2010.

3. The second issue of The Incongruous Quarterly is now online. You can read it here. If you're feeling nostalgic, you can read my poem from the first issue here.

4. Merry Christmas to you and yours, lovely readers!

To celebrate, here's a winter scene designed by Daniela Elza's uber-talented 10 year old son, Azlen:


 
I think silaron is now on vacation until the New Year. If so, Happy New Year and see you in 2011!

2 comments:

daniela elza said...

Thanks Rob,

I showed Azlen and his response:
"I can do better than that."

He said he only spent a few minutes on it and he will do a much better one next year.:-)

Enjoy your time off.

Rob Taylor said...

Sounds like I'll have something to post next Christmas!