3/22/2009

silence: a courtyard

My collaborative poem written with Daniela Elza, "silence: a courtyard," is now up at qarrtsiluni. The post includes the text of the poem, some notes on the collaboration from Daniela and myself, and an audio recording of the two of us reading it.

I haven't had an audio recording published since back in my undergrad when iamb, SFU's student creative writing journal, was still up and running - so that's pretty neat. You can read/listen to it here:


silence: a courtyard


The poem is part of qarrtsiluni's "Mutating the Signature" issue of collaborative poems which I mentioned here a while ago. I've long been a fan of qarrtsiluni, which is certainly one of the best web-based literary magazines I've come across, so I'm very glad to be included. Thanks, qarrtsiluni!

No comments: