11/05/2008

munyori profile

Munyori Poetry Journal, an international poetry journal run by Sacramento English professor, Zimbabwean arts activist, and, most importantly (ha!), One Ghana, One Voice contributor, Emmanuel Sigauke, has just released its November/December issue. I'm very honoured to have been selected as one of the feature poets for this issue, which involves the publication of a short Q&A in addition to three of my poems.

Obviously, with our shared African poetry interests, the discussion revolves around OGOV - though I do get a mention in about Child of Saturday (as I will continue to attempt to do in every post for a while...like I just did again!).

You can read my interview and poems (and see some photos by Marta, like the one posted here, as well!) here, and read the whole issue - which includes some great poets, especially the Zimbabwean contributors, here.

Thanks, Emmanuel!

No comments: